Information and regulations
Opening hours and conditions
- From February 1st the spa will open daily from 10 am to 8.00 pm.
- La Cala Spa thermal area is limited to guests from 15 years old.
- Children between 12 and 15 years old can only use the pool from 11am to 3pm and must be accompanied by an adult (only one child per adult).
Other services and important information
- You can contact the Spa by phone: on 952 669 010 or email: email@example.com
- Hotel guests can call us directly by dialing 9010 from your room.
- Please, feel free to ask for detailed information about our massages or treatments. Our Spa team is trained to give you all the necessary information and to advise you about the best options to meet your needs.
- Advanced reservation is required for each of the services on this list.
- All our massages and therapies of 50 minutes or more include our Spa Experience before your massage or therapy.
- Hotel guests receive special rates for the Spa experience. Please ask at the Spa or hotel reception for further information.
- A waxing service is available upon request when taken in combination with a massage or treatment.
- Nail varnishing is available upon request when taken in combination with a massage or treatment.
- Massages and therapies during your pregnancy, will be especially adapted according to your preferences.
- Couples or friends can enjoy their massages or treatments at the double therapy room, subject to availability; please ask at our reception.
- Ask about our membership program, sport activities and the Spa monthly promotions.
- Requests for personalized programs or events are welcome.
- Visit our Spa shop which has a tempting selection of Spa products for you to choose from.
- Gift vouchers are available at the Spa and also via our website.
- Email and on line bookings are also available.
- The Spa Experience for external clients, which includes Breakfast, must be booked and paid for in advance. Breakfast is from 07:30-10:30. Clients will need to present their ID or passport at the restaurant.
Regulations & etiquette
- The use of a swimming cap is mandatory in the indoor and outdoor Spa pools. These caps are available to purchase at the Spa reception for 3.00€ each.
- Hotel guests should make use of the bathrobe & slippers provided in their room when going to the Spa.
- Bathrobe & towel will be provided at the Spa reception for all external clients.
- Clients must wear their bathing suit at all times while at the Spa.
- For hygiene reasons, a shower is mandatory before making use of the installations within the Spa areas.
- Animals, food, beverages and smoking are not allowed anywhere within the Spa areas.
- Minimum age for access to the Spa is 16 years.
- Children between 12 and 15 years of age, staying at the hotel, may only use the indoor swimming pool at a price of 10€ from 11:00 to 15:00; always accompanied by an adult and under his/her responsibility.