Building Specifications Report – Energy Qualification (EEC): B
C.T.E : The homes will comply with the Spanish Technical Construction Code (European standard)
STRUCTURE, STONE MASONRY AND LININGS:
- Structure with reinforced concrete pillars and floor slabs.
- Separation between houses formed by a sheet of perforated brick and a sheet of gypsum plasterboard backfilled on each face with rock wool layer as sound-proof system.
- Layout partitions with large format ceramic brick.
- Exterior enclosures with double sheet cavity wall, with thermal insulation of rock wool with 7.5 cm thickness. And roofing with thermal insulation of extruded polystyrene with 7,5 cm thickness.
- False ceiling of smooth plaster throughout the entire house. Perimeter moulding in the living room and master bedroom, according to project plan details.
- Interior linings in sprayed plaster and smooth acrylic paint finish.
- Exterior linings rendered with cement mortar and white paint finish and some areas with porcelain tiling according to plans.
- Continuous ceramic flooring of 90x90cm, Saloni Petralava Natural Ivory.
- Terrace with continuous ceramic flooring of 90x90cm., Saloni Petralava Natural Ivory Non-slip.
- Main bathroom and second bathroom: Porcelain stoneware tiling, Saloni brand.
- Armoured entrance door.
- Slide and lift window in the living room from floor to ceiling, in lacquered aluminium, with thermal break trim, double glazing and impact-resistant glass.
- Hinged windows of lacquered aluminium in the remaining rooms, with thermal break trim and double glazing.
- Motorized roller blinds of lacquered aluminium on the windows of the bedroom windows.
- Smooth interior doors finished in Dove Grey with stainless steel hinges.
- Wardrobes: smooth sliding doors, in Truffle Oak colour, combined with interior panelling in Grey Leather Dune colour, with hanging rail, shelves and drawers.
- Designer kitchen with wall units in Dove Grey melamine and resin countertop in Tobacco Oak tone.
- Siemens appliances: Panelled refrigerator, electric oven and microwave in column, vitro-ceramic stove, extractor hood, dishwasher,washing machine, and stainless steel single sink with premium quality tap, brand: TRES.
- Separate kitchen in the 2 bedroom and duplex homes in phase 1, separated by a solid glass wall and a sliding glazed door.
- Kitchens integrated into the living area in three-bedroomhomes with an island in acrylic melamine, colour Tobacco Oak, in phase 1.
- Master bathroom, with WC Jacob Delafon model Formilia Viragio, levelled shower platform of 150x80cm, SALONI brand, unit with double basin sink and mirror.
- Second bathroom with WC IDEAL ESTANDAR shower platform of 150x80cm, SALONI trademark, unit with one basin sink and mirror.
- First-class tap fittings, TRES trademark, in all bathrooms.
- Sliding partition in both bathrooms
AIR CONDITIONING / HEATING SYSTEM:
- AC/Heating system installed via conduits in false ceiling.
- Lighting package according to the project.
- Decorative “Liniestra” LED lighting installed in the false ceiling of the living room and master bedroom.
- Mechanical ventilation installation of the house according to C.T.E.
- USB port for charging in master bedroom and kitchen.
- Telephone and TV outlets in the living room-dining room, bedrooms and kitchen.
- Electric water heater with energy savings system with hot water supply produced by thermal solar energy.
- Safe installed.
- Residential complex with communal pool and gardens. Private closed perimeter fence with security control hut, pedestrian access door with video entry-phone, and motorised gate with remote control for vehicle entry to the community underground parking. Lifts in each building with capacity for 6 people.
- Parking space and storage room in the basement assigned to each home.
- Designer canopy installed on the terrace or solarium overhangs on the penthouse homes.
This document does not constitute a contract as it is a summary of the official memorandum of technical specifications which forms part of the Abbreviated Informative Document (AID) available to clients at the sales office in La Cala de Mijas, P.O. Box 106, 29649. Taylor Wimpey Spain SAU, reserves the right to change or modify the materials, models and distribution of the said project specifications, according to the criteria of the technical managers of the project.