Building Specifications Report – Energy Qualification (EEC): B
C.T.E : The houses shall fulfil the Spanish Technical Building Code (C.T.E.) (European Standard)
STRUCTURE, STONE MASONRY AND LININGS:
- Structure with reinforced concrete pillars and floor slabs.
- Separation between houses formed by a sheet of perforated brick and a sheet of gypsum plasterboard backfilled on each face with rock wool layer as sound-proof system.
- Layout partitions with large format ceramic brick.
- Exterior enclosures with double sheet cavity wall, with thermal insulation by means of rock wool with 7.5 cm thickness. And roofs with thermal insulation of extruded polystyrene with 10 cm thickness.
- Technical ceiling of smooth plaster in the entire house. Perimeter moulding in the living room and master bedroom.
- Interior linings in sprayed plaster and smooth plastic paint finish.
- Exterior linings rendered with cement mortar and white paint finish.
- Ground floor: Premium quality cream marble of 60×60 cm.
- First floor and tower hall: Premium quality cream marble of 60×60 cm.
- Bathrooms, toilet, kitchen, laundry room and terrace: Porcelain stoneware, Saloni trademark.
- Master bathroom, secondary bathroom and toilet: Tile work with porcelain stoneware, Saloni trademark.
- Kitchen: Tile work panel with large format porcelain tile, Saloni trademark.
- Armoured entrance door.
- Slide and lift window in the living room, in lacquered aluminium, with thermal break trim, double glazing and impact-resistant glass.
- Hinged windows of lacquered aluminium in the remaining rooms, with thermal break trim and double glazing.
- Motorized roller blinds of lacquered aluminium in the windows of the three bedrooms.
- Smooth interior doors with laminated finish in natural wood tone and stainless steel fittings.
- Wardrobes: smooth sliding doors with laminated finish in natural wood tone, lined with hanging rail, shelves and drawers.
- Kitchen with integrated design with upper and lower furniture units in beige tone and resin countertop in beige tone.
- Equipment facilities with first-class trademarks: Panelled combi-refrigerator, electric oven, glass-ceramic stove, extractor hood, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave oven, and stainless steel sink with one basis and premium quality faucet, TRES trademark.
- Master bathroom with top quality wall-mounted toilet, Jacob Delafon trademark, levelled shower platform of 200x80cm, SALONI trademark with installed fixed partition, furniture unit with double basin sink and mirror.
- Secondary bathroom with top quality wall-mounted toilet, “Ideal Estandar” trademark, shower platform of 150x80cm, SALONI trademark with installed sliding partition, furniture unit with one basin sink and mirror.
- Top quality wall-mounted toilet, Jacob Delafon trademark, with one basin sink and mirror.
- First-class faucet fittings, TRES trademark, in all bathrooms.
AIR CONDITIONING / HEATING SYSTEM:
- AC/Heating system installed by means of conduits in technical ceiling with thermostat in the two floors.
- 25 LED lighting fittings installed and laid out between ground floor and first floor.
- Decorative “Liniestra” LED lighting installed in the technical ceiling perimeter of the living room and master bedroom.
- Mechanical ventilation installation of the house based on C.T.E.
- White switch mechanisms, BJC trademark.
- Telephone and TV outlets in the living room-dining room, bedrooms and kitchen.
- Electric water heater with energy savings system with hot water supply produced by thermal solar energy.
- Built-in Safe installation
OTHER EQUIPMENT FACILITIES:
- Canopy installed in the overhanging terrace and sun deck.
- Housing estate with community swimming pool and gardens, with private closed perimeter premises with guard house, pedestrian access door with video entry-phone, and motorized gate with remote control for vehicle entry to the community underground parking facility.
- Independent motorized door for private access to the basement floor of each house.
- Basement floor for private parking finished with grey quartz floor, rendered walls with smooth plastic paint finish, and lighting fitting.
- Possibility of installing a lift (from basement to sun terrace) after approving the estimate
Taylor Wimpey de España SAU, hereby reserves the right to modify or change the materials, models and layout of these project specifications, based on the criteria of the technical authors of the project.
This document does not possess a contractual value since it is the summary of the official technical building specifications report which comprises part of the Abbreviated Information Document (D.I.A.) which is at the disposal of the customers in the sales office in the Casa Club de La Cala Golf Resort in Mijas S/N, La Cala de Mijas, Apartado 106, 29649.Taylor Wimpey de España SAU, hereby reserves the right to modify or change the materials, models and layout of these project specifications, based on the criteria of the technical authors of the project.