Important information & regulations
Due to necessary annual maintenance works, the following facilities will not be available from November 28th to December 2nd 2016 (both inclusive): The indoor and outdoor Hydrotherapy Pool, the Exercise Pool and the Thermal Area (Sauna, Steam baths, Ice Room and Aromatic Showers).The Treatment Area services (Spa treatments, Massages and Beauty Therapy) will remain open.
We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
- The Spa can be reached by phone at 95 26 69 010, from a guest room at 9010 or by email at email@example.com
- Hours of operation are from 10am to 8pm daily
- All treatments require prior appointment
- Cancellations or rescheduling must be made at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged in-full
- All guests must wear non-slip footwear, bathing suit and swim cap
- Cameras and mobile phones are strictly prohibited within the facilities
- The company reserves the right to refuse admission
- Neither the company nor its representatives will be held responsible for any loss of or damage to personal items
- All prices include applicable taxes
- The minimum age for Spa access is 16. Hotel guests from 12 to 15 years of age may only use the indoor swimming pool from 11am to 3pm, provided that they are supervised by a responsible adult.